12/20/2006

Me on Television

Well, if you've found this blog because you saw me on NLEC's Telethons: welcome! I hope my singing and playing were not too painful an experience for you. Then again, whatever it takes to get you here! Because I care about fairness, here are the artist's songs that I did and the albums where you can find these songs. I'm sure you'll find their versions much more appealing.

Johnny Cash: Personal File and American V: A Hundred Highways

Iris Dement: Lifeline

Billy Joe Shaver: Victory

I also taped a show with my dad to be aired after Christmas where we discussed the medium of Television, Media Ecology, the movie "Good Night and Good Luck" and I'm pretty sure I mentioned Jacque Ellul's book The Humiliation of the Word. Dad says he thinks most of his audience are as computer illiterate as he is, but on the slim chance that you find this blog as a result of this program: Welcome!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas!

chris said...

Right back at ya buddy! Merry Christmas to you and yours! That's a right pretty picture on your website and nice poetry! Blessings.