10/31/2006

Tinkering with Wordpress

I've been tinkering with a new Wordpress blog over the last week. I'm debating over whether to switch this whole blog over there. I invite your comments on Beta Blogger vs. Wordpress. Youtube no longer functions with the new blogger. I'm thinking of uploading .mp3 posts so as to audioblog to Wordpress. I think I can do that. Most of the hits I get here are anonymous and transient through the old Cornerstonemag.com site. You may have noticed that the Cornerstone Fest forum site is down and that all my articles on there are gone---I hope someday they'll reappear! My friend Jon over at BlueChristian is tinkering with a BlueChristian.com. If you're here for the Bonhoeffer blogging I'll be continuing that wherever I decide to land.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I always think wordpress look better.