11/06/2004

i just keep hitting the "next blog" button in the top right part of the screen.

some observations....

if you use those little windows that pop up and ask me questions, i despise you!!!

if you use music--again-- you had .5 seconds and you blew it! That's how long it took me to get off your page!

if you use blogspot to sell insurance or anything else you are the lowest form of humanity (that's a blog-type exaggeration) but anyway you should be dragged in the street and shot! I like that one better.

otherwise, clicking "next blog" is more addictive than TV. I've looked into the souls of more people than I think I know in person at this point in my life. Thank you. The sea of humanity on blogspot is strange, sordid, at times interesting, and I'm grateful. If you didn't want me viewing your blog I'm sorry. I do feel a little guilty.

No comments: